SPEAKER | MC | FACILITATOR
Aki Kalliatakis started his own small Management Consultancy in 1989. Amongst other consulting work, he is actively involved in assisting companies to implement “Delight Your Customers!”TM – a Customer Satisfaction Improvement strategy which he developed from his experiences for the South Africa market.
Aki Kalliatakis is invited to give motivational talks, conduct seminars, workshops and training courses. Since 1997, Aki has helped companies to develop their corporate strategic customer service plans. The client list includes companies like Liberty, Nando’s, Dimension Data, MTN, SA Breweries, Barclays, Nedbank, Netcare, Mauritian Commercial Bank, Afrox, Standard Bank, Early Bird Farms, AstraZeneca, Sasol, Johnnic Communications, VW South Africa, and many, many others.
Aki Kalliatakis also lectures on executive development programmes for different graduate schools, on Strategy, Marketing, Customer Care, Operations Management, and occasionally Human Resources Management.
Aki Kalliatakis is passionate about the subject of customer care and at one stage co-hosted his own weekly radio talk show on Radio 702, “Aki’s Consumer Line”, with Mike Mills. Aki has written articles for various journals and has published a book called “Reflections on Delighting Your Customers”. Aki’s second book, “Reinventing CRM” is in the works.
Aki’s interests include astronomy, wildlife and reading, and he was also a part-time counsellor for one of the crisis centres in Johannesburg. Many of these interests have taken second place to the MBA thesis with which Aki is currently busy.
- How to Delight Your Customers with Positively Outrageous Service
- Future Trends in Customer Care
- The Twenty Attributes of a Customer Obsessed Company
- Ten South African Companies That Delight Their Customers
- Value Innovation: The Key to Your Company’s Future
- Forty Reasons Why Your Company Must Delight Your Customers
- Making Heroes: The Power of Recognition
- Why I’m Staying
- The Magic in You!
- The Right Stuff for Success
- New Horizons: How to Cope When Someone `Moves Your Cheese`
- Sales is FUN!