- Business Presentation
- Keynote Presentation
- Panel Discussion
R 15 000.00 > R 30 000.00
Mushambi Mutuma is a speaker and leader in entrepreneurship
and business. Mushambi’s high impact company Altivex Creative Foundry, focuses on African engagement in tech & digital industries, with the intent to make Africa a leading hub of innovative authority.
His purpose is to transform entrepreneurs of the future through his entrepreneur development firm, Kairos. Mushambi has a background in building multiple brands and business over the past 10 years.
Core keynotes and workshops for 2018
The Entrepreneurial Mindset
• While not everyone is meant to be an entrepreneur, everyone in this age, should certainly be entrepreneurial in their thinking and behaviour to truly succeed. Unlock the tools entrepreneurs use to succeed across a variety of industries, from corporate to the arts.
The Power of Storytelling
• “Storytelling may seem like an old-fashioned tool today, and it is. But that’s exactly what makes it so powerful” Stories go beyond quantitative analysis and data, it goes to our hearts. Wrap your vision in a story that fires imagination, drives loyalty and communicates real value.
Hearing the Footsteps: Preparing for Disruption & Future Tech
• “Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face” - Mike Tyson
• Innovation and technology are moving at exponential rates.
Hundreds of thousands of start-ups across the world are
disrupting old business models, breaking old habits and winning!.
It’s clear that the rules of business have changed forever. Every
business leader, large or small must embrace what innovation
means in their sector avoid Iron Mike’s so eloquent words!
Grit & Purpose - Exponential Leadership
• Your purpose is your articulated brand. It is an overflow of your identity & very essence of what makes you, you. Furthermore we have the power to increase the willpower and hanging-in-thereness within ourselves. Unlocking these 2 characteristics are the foundation for entrepreneurial and personal success.
CORE TALKS + The Business of Creativity
• The growing creative industry still has one core problem, treating the arts like sustainable businesses. The goal of this workshop is to develop whole brain thinking, merging art and science to develop strategic and economic strategies that add sustainability and growth above beyond the creative mind. Growing
Up at Apple - Smashing the Status Quo through Innovation & Design
• In the incredible time of Steve Jobs return to Apple Computer
through the release of the revolutionary iPod, Mushambi grew up in the thick of Apple Computer at his father’s feet. Interacting with life changing technology and minds on a daily basis hear more about the code amongst those who shook Steve Jobs hand and what that means for tomorrow.
The African Solution
• The next industrial and cultural revolution will occur through the cross section of innovation, entrepreneurship and technology. Hear more about unlocking innovation by answering local problems will local solutions, achieving growth through building sustainable business models and scaling economically and exponentially through tech.